The Right Partner for Today’s Healthcare Challenges
Facing ever-higher expectations around quality, safety, efficiency and costs, federal health agencies seek innovative solutions for transforming vast quantities of healthcare data into actionable insights. Military and civilian agencies need these solutions to address a range of goals: improved health outcomes, increased access to care, better health surveillance, improved patient safety, and higher rates of clinical and program compliance.
Since the 1970s, IMS Government Solutions has been helping federal clients obtain the data—and perform the analyses—they need to support their missions. Today we capture and analyze more than 10 petabytes of unique healthcare data, including more than 500 million de-identified patient-level records, 85% of pharmaceutical sales data worldwide and information on more than 1.4 million healthcare products.
As the original “Big Data” provider in the federal health market, IMS Government Solutions remains uniquely qualified to help agencies:
- Develop and implement custom decision support applications
- Apply sophisticated analytics to detect and prevent fraud, waste and abuse
- Establish effective health system data measures and metrics
- Supply health and prescription data to support primary and secondary research
- Use advanced analytics and metrics to track the efficacy and outcomes of medical innovations
- Apply innovative healthcare technologies, including social media analytics and secure mobile platforms
Federal agencies count on IMS Government Solutions to serve as an extension of their teams—providing relevant and timely healthcare information, tools, analyses and services to support decision-making and operations.