Business Process Outsourcing
Our expert team of analytic and information management resources can partner with clients on-site or off-site to reduce costs, complexity and internal effort while enhancing performance.
We provide a range of tailored outsourcing services to meet the needs of healthcare organizations worldwide. Leveraging our deep industry expertise, advanced analytics and best-of-breed technologies, we take on responsibility for supporting key decisions or managing entire business intelligence processes — enabling you to direct their resources more strategically and efficiently.
Significant experience and investment
- Flexible delivery model — from advisory services to full outsourcing — with expert resources who understand our clients’ business
- Experience managing large volumes of data with leading-edge technologies
- High-capacity, high-availability global network connecting clients, suppliers and IMS in more than 100 locations
- Standardization and automation of technology platforms to enable client responsiveness and flexibility
- Dedicated delivery centers for efficient analytics and single point of accountability; approximately 3,000 services resources
- Robust quality assurance processes
- Sales analytics and reporting
- Marketing analytics and reporting
- Managed markets analytics, reporting and contract management
- Information & systems management
- Application hosting
IMS-Economist Intelligence Unit
Based on input from more than 300 pharmaceutical executives worldwide, companies are stymied in implementing new commercial models and under-leveraging analytic outsourcing options.
Knowledge-Based Outsourcing: Driving Deeper Insights
Companies must now do more than assess what happened and why. They need “actionable analytics.”
Using Technology to Accelerate Innovation
Delivering in-office support to marketing and sales operations teams across Switzerland.
From IT Service Management to dashboard production and video creation, our team in Basel has the manpower and tools to improve your efficiency.
With the increased reliance of business leaders on IT, it's important for CIOs to understand the concerns of CEOs and the implications these may have on technology agendas. Read Gartner's take on seven key executive concerns and suggested actions.