We help clients answer the tough questions about generics in support of portfolio lifecycle management, opportunity assessment and geographical expansion.
The process of selecting the right molecule for development — those that will yield the best ROI when an original brand loses patent exclusivity — is the cornerstone of building a successful portfolio.
IMS helps clients make optimal selections through commercial evaluation and bulk active sourcing strategies:
- Understanding the competitive landscape
- Determining the size of the generics market
- Identifying the key formulations driving product portfolio growth
- Assessing likely price evolution
- Realizing the commercial potential of possible candidates
- Understanding the impact of promoting biosimilars to physicians
- Maximizing salesforce effectiveness in hospitals
- Rationalizing products and packs as part of portfolio management
By accessing our full range of data, analytics and services, including emerging market evaluations, we support your investment strategies in new therapy areas.
- IMS MIDAS Market Segmentation
- IMS Generic Market Development
- IMS LifeCycle Patent Focus
- IMS World Review, Molecule
- IMS World Review, Pack
- IMS MIDAS Customized Insights
Now available, a database of over 46,000 deal records, continuously added to, updated and maintained by our specialist PharmaDeals editorial team.
Provides in-depth insight into the pack and dose form usage of medicines in the global pharmaceutical market.
Is There Life After Patent Expiration?
Webinar with IMS's Alan Sheppard.